Trade Mark Protection Australia
Is your business worth protecting? We provide Australian Trade Mark registration services. We are not the Australian Government trade mark office.
- Save your time and money battling with Australian Trade Mark red tape.
- We future proof YOUR ownership of Australian Trade Marks and other VERY important intellectual property such as KEYWORD RICH domain names which impact brand marketing, SEO and search engine marketing, print materials etc.
An Australian trade mark identifies a product or a service, distinguishing it from other similar products or services. Australian trade mark registration gives the owner the exclusive right to use the trade mark for the goods and/or services for which it is registered. Trademark registration covers the whole of Australia.
A business name is a trading name only. Registering a business name does not provide the owner with proprietary rights to that name.
Our Australian Trade Marking Service:
- Research Australian Trade Marks and apply for filing Australian Trade Mark Registration for you in Australia at COST, packaged with other essential IP services.
- Provide Australian Trade Mark registration advice.
- If required, offer our Australian trade mark office as your authorised, mandated Australian address for service and forward trade mark correspondence to international trade-marking clients.
(We also have representation in the USA for our Australian trade mark clients who want to register trade marks in other jurisdictions)
- Prefer AUSTRALIAN cheques mailed with your Australian trademark application information.
If you still have questions after reading information about trade mark registration in Australia, you can have 3 minutes ONLY of free Australian Trade Mark telephone advice or buy up to 1hour of telephone advice by opening your Australian trade make service account with secure US$100 credit card payment. Useful for DIY Australian trade markers.
- Forwarding of correct forms and Australian Trade Mark transfer consultation to you if all you need is to transfer ownership of an existing Australian Trade Mark.
- Ordinary air mail your new Australian certificate of trade mark registration Australia wide and internationally (no extra cost). Add $10 if you want registered mailing of your new Australian Trade Mark certificate.
How Australian Trademark Registration Process Works
- You review Australian trade mark questions and answers. Example: How long does an Australian trade mark last? A: 10 years
- You phone customer support, free of charge, for 5 minutes of Q&A such as: Which class/es you want to be in? One class is included in our service. $300 cost price per extra class.
- Selection of a TM filing plan.
- Payment ($800 or $750) to my bank account number shown on my Quote/Invoice
- You email me:
- Your TM text
- > 300 pixel wide image (gif or jpeg) if you have one. (possibly from your graphic designer)
- TM owner’s name, address and contact info
- TM owner’s ABN
- I report to you a pre-filing search.
- If your TM has already been taken,
- At no extra cost you can try for a different TM application or
- Proceed at your risk, against the odds, with possible Australian trademarks office rejection or
- Get a refund of the funds you invested in my services less $100 for consultations given, research, and search report.
- If we proceed with TM filing after your payment to us, we will send to you within 2 working days, confirmation of our payment and copy of TM filing application. If you do not get this confirmation it means your TM application has not been filed.
- We send you within 2 weeks after TM application filing, copy of a letter from the Australian Trademarks office confirming lodgement of your application.
- You can start using the TM symbol
- We wait up to 6 months for Australian TM initial approval.
- We wait up to 3 months more till end of public objection period.
- If your Australian TM is given final approval we post your new TM to you.
- You can start using the ® symbol
- You should start using your new registered Australian trademark or run the risk of a court challenge and loosing it.
Australian Trade Mark Service Plan Comparisons:
Trade Mark Information
CONTACT our Australian office customer support. 11am to 10pm Eastern Australian Time (EST)
Phone 0418 958 799
5 minutes free Trade Mark registration application consultation
Search Report US$100
Logo Design &
Business Card Design
Trade Mark FAQs
Domains and other IP Extras
Above an Australian Trade Mark we successfully applied for our Australian client.